AirPods are a great addition to any Apple device owner’s collection, but sometimes they can be a little tricky to connect. In this article, we will show you how to connect AirPods to a Mac. The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
How to connect AirPods to a mac:
1. Open the lid of your AirPods charging case.
2. Press and hold the set-up button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
3. On your Mac, open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
4. Under Other Devices, click the “+” symbol and select your AirPods from the list of devices.
5. If prompted, enter the passcode displayed on your AirPods charging case lid.
6. Once connected, you can use your AirPods like any other Bluetooth device on your Mac.
7. To disconnect, click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar and select Disconnect from [device name].